Vina Hermosa Blanco 2017 – Santalba Rioja (White Wine)
Vintage : 2017
Grapes Varieties : 100% Viura
- Viura is an indigenous variety from Rioja and produces fresh wines with hints of white flowers, fruity style when adapted to the terroir.
- Pale yellow colour, intense and bright. Very fruity aroma with citrus overtones and white flowers. Well structured, good acidity with a long after taste. Invites you to drink a new glass.
- Recommended with seafood, Creams, tapas, asparagus, Pizza, risotto, Asiatic dishes, sushi, vegetables and Pasta.
- Temperature of consumption: 8ºC.
- Store this wine in a cool ventilated place where the temperature is fairly constant. Keep the bottles on their side so that the wine is always in contact with the cork.