Saint Veran 2018 - Domaine du Chalet Pouilly (White Wine)
Vintage : 2018
Grapes Varieties : 100% Chardonnay
- Made with 100% Chardonnay grapes, Saint-Véran has a light yellow (thanks to the old vineyards) color and an elegant fruity scent. Flavors of fresh buttered bread with floral fragrances as well as a sweet aroma of ripe fruits and a roasted hint are characteristic of this wine.
- Serve chilled (between 8 and 10°C). Saint-Véran can be served at the beginning of meals.
- Best with: Gougères, Oyster, Scallop salad, Shrimp, Avocado & Pomelo, Moules Marinières, Monkfish terrine & salmon
- This wine should be kept in a cool place and, depending on the vintage, can be aged from 3 to 10 years.
- Oeno-graphe – Medaille d’Or 2019 (Gold Medal) : Challenge International du Vin (CDV)