Beaujolais Moulin a Vent 2014 Cru - L’Eolienne-Ferraud & Fils (Red Wine)
Vintage : 2014
Grapes Varieties : 100% Gamay Noir a jus blanc
- Light and Perfumed
- Intense colour fluctuating between dark garnet red and deep ruby red.
- It has flower and fruit scents dominated by violet with a hint of cherry.
- Tannic, fleshy and subtly spicy, this wine has a complex flovours on the palate, combining sublety and harmony. Its length is usually exceptional.
- Will fit perfectly with red meat, game and strong cheese.
- VERT DE VIN MAGAZINE MARS 2017 : 15,25+/20