Cognac Maxime Trijol – V.S.O.P. Supérieur
Grapes Varieties : Mainly Ugni Blanc
- 70cl-40% Alc. Volume
- An adult Cognac
- Color : Amber with flashes of gold
- Bouquet and Flavor : A complex, mellow nose, a velevety balance on the palate with hints of dried fruit and hazelnut, backed by a rich, harmonious texture.
- To be enjoyed at 20 to 25 Degres C or on ice.
- Bronze Medal 2001-London International Wine and Spirit Competition.
- Gold Medal 2002 and Silver Medal 2006-China WIne & Spirit Competition Shanghai