Beaume de Venise 2014 AOC – Terrissimo - Cave de Gigondas - (Red Wine)
Vintage : 2014
Grapes Varieties : 60% Grenache noir, 35% Syrah, 3% Mourvèdre, 2% Cinsault
- Rich and intense
- Garnet red colour with limpid and crystalline presents a deep and strong intensity.
- Complex aromas with black fruits, spices and pronounced peppery touch with a hint of truffle and undergrowth.
- Neat first impression with delicate and soft tannins. Good structure. Ends with a lingering and pleasant finish.
- Best with : Gaspacho, poultry with tarragon, mixed grilled fish, lamb.
- Médaille de Bronze (Bronze Medal) Paris 2016 by Concours General Agricole