La Grange Des Combes 2015 – Saint Chinian Roquebrun – Cave de Roquebrun (Red Wine)
Vintage : 2015
Grapes Varieties : 50% Syrah, 30% Grenache, 20% MOURVÈDRE
- Rich and Intense.
- Very beautiful deep red gown.
- The nose is rich, powerful and has notes of cherries, confident and undergrowth.
- The palate is smooth with Delicate finish, slightly mineral.
- Very nice wine throughout a meal, it will be perfect with a lamb, guinea fowl with morels as well as soft cheeses.
- 87/100 by Gilbert & Gaillard : Tasted June 1, 2016
- 89/100 by Decanter World Wine Awards : Tasted January 2, 2017
- 91/100 by Wine Spectator : Tasted November 15, 2016
- 87/100 by Cellar Tracker
- Gold Award by Vinalies Internationales 2017 : Grand Prix D’Excellence