Eau de Vie de Marc de Gewurztraminer (Grape Brandy) – Metté
Varieties : Gewurztraminer Pomace (from Grand Cru Altenberg in Bergheim, Alsace, France)
- 700ml-45% Alc. Volume
- The Gewurztraminer reveals itself immediately.
- The nose unveils aromas of peony, lychee and spices.
- The palate is refined, elegant and leads to a perfect harmony between fruit and spices. Long-lasting finish. An outstanding Marc eau de vie realized with an expert hand.
- Serve between 12° and 15° C in a wine glass with a small opening (ie. INAO glass).
- Drink as a digestif at the end of a meal or in a cocktail. Try to Flambé Munster cheese.
- This eau de vie de Marc de Gewurztraminer was aged for a minimum of 6 years in a stainless steel vat.
- Gewurztraminer Pomace (from Grand Cru Altenberg in Bergheim, Alsace, France)