Champagne Louis de Sacy Cuvée Grand Cru
Vintage : Grand Cru
Grapes Varieties : 20% Chardonnay, 80 % Pinot Noir (Base: 2013)
- Aspect : The Champagne displays a fluid and luminous yellow-gold, color, with pale silvery-yellow highlights. Fine and vivid bubbles providing for a lingering collar.
- Aroma : First nose is a bunch of flowers in which you can smell fragances of acacia, violet, fresh rose, with fruity notes like raspberry, apricot and almond. Then, it evolves towards smells of linden, fresh blackcurrant, mirabelle, marmalade, liquorice, pomelo, lemon, with scents of honey, menthol and anise.
- Taste : Approach in the palate is frank and fresh with a creamy and melted effervescence. The Cuvée develops pulpy and crunchy matter, sustained by a tense acidity reminding those of lemon and pomelo. Rich and concentrated finish with continuous flavours asking for dishes that are not lacking in character.
- Tasting recommendation : Cuvée Grand Cru embodies the adage of Grand Cru Champagne combining with success powerful and elegance. Enjoy your Champagne in a curved glass with an ideal tasting temperature from 10 to 14°C (50 to 57,2°F)
- Gilbert & Gaillard Note : 90/100
- Wine Enthusiast Points : 91/100